Saturday, January 3, 2015

Welcome Back!

I hope everyone had a great break! I sure did :)

As we head into the 2nd half of the school year (can you believe we are almost 1/2 way through?!?), the expectations for homework will change a bit.  I had many parents requesting this change at conferences so I thought this would be a good time to initiate it.

Please be sure to read the STAR Homework sheet when it comes home on Monday. The students will now have to do at least 2 STARs each night along with their reading and math worksheets. I have also added more choices to help with this.

I understand many of you do not like Xtra Math; remember you can do flash cards.  There is also the app Flash to Pass and today I found an app that is temporarily free that I am adding to their school iPads...it is called Math Heroes1 basic operations. There is a free version and a paid version that is temporarily free. Check it out, I have no idea when it will switch to a paid app again.

Have a great weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment