Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Homework Update

Dear Families,

It is so nice to be back in the classroom. We had a great transition last week and are in full swing in room 111!

Thank you for your patience as things get a little readjusted from Mrs. Blois to myself.

I have decided to change the homework a little bit. I am thinking it may be easier to keep the work all in one place so instead of stapling papers together, everything that needs to be written can be written in the notebook and then the students can pass in the menu paper, notebook, and any must do math sheets altogether on Fridays.

This homework menu and system is new to us this year, so your patience and constructive feedback is helpful.

Also, please make sure to follow our class if you haven’t already: mrspanagiotopoulos.blogspot.com
instagram: @mrspanag
remind: text @cpanag to 81010

I will not be sending paper notices home from myself if I can help it. They will be sent via email, blog, or remind when possible.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I am exciting to get our collaboration for a great year underway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment