Monday, November 2, 2015

Writing on the rug

Dear families,

I am sad to send this letter home but I feel that is a necessity for students to know we are on the same page. You are receiving this notice because your child is in my class for learning at some point in the day.

This summer, Mrs. Dresser purchased brand new rugs for 1st grade classrooms that are bright and beautiful. Today, while we were meeting on the rug, I happened to notice that a student had used black marker to write on the rug :(

I spoke with the students about respecting school property and I would greatly appreciate it if you had the same conversation. I am not looking to place blame or figure out who did it, I just want to make sure it doesn't happen again and that our beautiful, new school and materials are respected.

Thank you so much for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment