Tuesday, September 6, 2016

First Day of First Grade is in the books!

What a day we had today! I am sure your little munchkins were tuckered out because they were ready to leave by mid-morning ;) By the end of next week, we will be all settled into our new routines and the days will just sail along. This week we will be focusing on class rules and routines. I try to follow the Whole Brain Teaching method and have had great success. I appreciate everyone filling out the student information sheet and the 3-2-1 form. They were a huge help in getting everyone where they needed to be. If anything went wrong with how your child got dismissed, please let me know ASAP. This week is all about fixing those kinks. As for the 3-2-1 form, I just read through them all and I felt like The Grinch...my heart literally expanded with every page I read. I am so excited to get to know these students and hearing about them through your words is special. Here is a word cloud that represents what you had to say about your children. The bigger the word, the more frequently it was used.
I was able to get pictures...unfortunately not a whole class one...and someone was in the restroom and I forgot to get him. Take 2 tomorrow ;)
I am looking forward to a great school year! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment