Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Thanksgiving Break

Hello everyone, I want to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving and safe travels if you are traveling. I hope you enjoy the time with your family. Just a reminder that tomorrow is an early release day and dismissal will be at 11:15. If your child is doing something different to go home PLEASE be sure to send a note in the morning. Also, students are going home on the bus they come in on in the morning, there are no combined buses in the afternoon. I will double check with the students but if your child takes a different bus in the morning than in the afternoon, can you please let me know. I want to make sure everyone gets to where they need to be. Thanks for your help and have a wonderful Thanksgiving break, Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment